Eating the Rainbow (Fruit and Vegetable) Tracker
Eating Healthy is a HOT, HOT Topic! No matter what niche you are in, your customers need to eat, and eat healthier! You can help them get on a better path so that they can live a healthier and happier life.
Most people don’t eat enough fruit & vegetables. Approximately 90% of Americans don’t meet the guidelines for vegetable intake, and about 80% don’t meet the fruit guidelines. Yet it has been studied and documented that eating more fruit and vegetables on a daily basis can reduce the risk for many chronic diseases, including high cholesterol, high blood pressure, Diabetes, and Cancer.
‘Eating the Rainbow’ tracker will help your customers become aware of their ‘fruit and vegetable’ eating habits so that they can improve in this important area.
*** Introductory Pricing ***
Ready-To-Publish With Re-Brandable Rights
These Trackers will help your customers not only become aware of what they are currently doing, but start to include more of these healthy, nutrient providing, disease reducing foods.
WHAT You will get for your Customers
A Printable ‘Eating the Rainbow’ Tracker with educational information —
- Front and Back Covers
- Educational Information — What is the current problem? Why is meeting the guidelines important? How does eating more of these foods decrease the risk for chronic diseases? What does it mean to ‘eat the rainbow’? What is a serving, and how much to eat daily?
- Listing of Each Fruit and Vegetable Color Group, and the Fruit and Vegetables that are Included in each Group
- Sheet to Keep Track of Different Fruits Tried
- Sheet to Keep Track of Different Vegetables Tried
- 4+ Eating the Rainbow Trackers to Choose from
- 6 Additional Covers—front and back— to choose from
- Monthly Calendar Template with Different Colored Hearts (corresponding to the different color fruit and vegetable groups)
- Daily Planner Template with a Place to Track Fruit and Vegetable Overall Daily Intake as well as a Place to Track Specific Color Fruit and Vegetable Intake
- 25 Total Pages
- Canva Templates
- Provided in 8 1/2 by 11 Size. When you are in your Canva account you can quickly and easily resize to 8 x 10; 6 X 9; or any desired size
- 5 Covers—front and back— to choose from
Who this is Perfect for—
Ideal for Dietitians, Nutritionists, Health and Wellness Coaches and Practitioners, Fitness, and Life Coaches. This information can also be beneficial for Self-Help/Self-Improvement, and New Mom and Family Coaches. Think how great it would be for a new Mom to have this information in her tool belt so her family can start on a healthier path right from the beginning. We all need to eat healthier, and this information will be educational, eye opening and valued by your clients and customers.
Wishing you had more hours in the day? This PLR Will save you hours and hours of your TIME so you can focus on doing other things you need to (perhaps on your own Self Care). This is valuable information you can use to ‘sweeten the deal’ for your clients/customers. Think about what you can do with the extra hours this will give you.
How to Use this Eating the Rainbow Tracker —
- Use it with an eating healthier challenge in your community
- Use it as a tripwire product
- Give away as a bonus in your course, training, webinar, retreat or bootcamp
- Rebrand as a freebie or low-ticket product to grow your email list
- Change the fonts, change the pictures
- Combine the information with a Planner or a Journal, or add to another product you have
- Edit them to meet your particular business needs and target your niche
- Expand on the information provided
- Add value to your existing products
- Sell as an ‘order bump’ or ‘upsell’
- Add to a membership site
- Create Printables from the Templates and sell on Etsy or your E-Commerce Store (PDF’s Only)
- The Eating the Rainbow Tracker may also be used for Digital Planners. Once you edit the template, save as a PNG and insert that into your planner layout. You can also sell the PNG’s as digital inserts….
Please note—This is for the DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO physical product is provided. You will get a pdf with link to access your Canva templates so you can customize as your own. (Or hand it off to a VA or designer for a quick and easy rebrand!).
You can sell the flatted planner pages in PDF file. You cannot sell or redistribute the Canva template.
This template uses the free elements in Canva. Please follow Canva Free Media License Agreement at:
You will receive a pdf with links to access your files
*** Introductory Pricing ***
There are no refunds as this is a PLR product that you can resell as your own.
You’ll also want to grab some of our other beautiful and helpful products.
Eating the Rainbow (Fruit and Vegetable) Tracker—The Canva Templates are editable so you can easily re-brand the content and use as your own. The information is so important for good health, and can be added to a lot of other products.
Remember this content comes with a Commercial License. This means you can brand the Eating the Rainbow (Fruit and Vegetable) Tracker as your own. Just add your website URL and logo to the templates before you download into a pdf. Then you can resell, use as a lead magnet to build your list, or give away as a gift to your current list .
You just may NOT sell or give away any of the Canva templates (source documents) — just save as a PDF & sell or give this version away.
Questions & Answers
Q: What are my License Rights?
A: PLR Self Care content comes with a Commercial License (PLR) so you may brand and edit them as your own. Then you can giveaway or resell the finished versions as PDFs only.
Q: How is my Content Delivered?
A: You will get your PLR Self Care content delivered as Canva Templates, Keynote files, Google Sheets as noted in each individual product. Then you can brand and edit them as desired. This product is delivered as Canva Templates.
Q: When will I receive my content?
A: As soon as your payment has cleared you will see a receipt that contains your links for accessing your PLR Self Care products.
In addition you will receive an email. If you don’t see an email, please check your spam folder. We don’t know why but sometimes this happens. If this does happen, just click on ‘not spam’ and then the emails should appear in your regular email.
Q: Do You Have a Facebook Group that is linked to this site?
A: We do have a Facebook Group which you are invited to join by clicking here. Just click the Request to Join button, fill in the information, and I will add you. This is a great place to interact with other business owners, find out about other Self Care products which are being offered, and any freebies or special deals we have for you.
The group is also a great place to ask questions.
Q: If I have a question where do I get support?
A: You can get support in two different ways—
Email me at Holli@TheWomensInnerCircle.com
Ask in our facebook group. This is wonderful because chances are if you have the question, someone else will too.