Self Love Planner for February
*** Introductory Special Pricing ***
Ready-To-Publish With Re-Brandable Rights
As women we are naturally care givers. We need to remember how important it is to nurture ourselves first so that we can optimally care for others. Women in general, and Moms specifically, have trouble caring for themselves, and can burn out easily. We are so generous to those we love and care about, but we need to be generous and give to ourselves as well. This Self Love Planner will help you prioritize YOU, and this will help you be a better care giver to others!
“Practice good self-care. You will love yourself more when you take better care of your basic needs. People high in self-love nourish themselves daily through healthy activities, like sound nutrition, exercise, proper sleep, intimacy, and healthy social interactions.” Psychology Today
- Canva Templates
- Provided in 8 1/2 by 11 Size. When you are in your Canva account you can quickly and easily resize to 8 x 10; 6 X 9;
A4 (8.27 x 11.69) or any desired size
- 42 total Pages
- Contents Page
- To Do’s List (1 Page)
- Birthdays and Special Days (1 Page)
- Monthly Calendar February (1 Page and 2 Page Spreads)
- Weekly Planner (2 Pages)
- Daily Planner Page
- Love Note to Self (2 Pages)
- Habit Tracker (1 Page)
- ‘Me Time’ Habit Tracker (1 Page)
- Books to Read in February (1 Page)
- Movies to Watch in February (1 Page) [think Hallmark}
- Bucket List for February (1 Page)
- Fun Activities for February (1 Page)
- Journal with Gratitude (3 Pages)
- Self Love Affirmations (2 Pages)
- Notes (1 Page)
- Ideas (1 Page)
- Doodles (1 Page)
- Cards to Send (2 Pages)
Bonus—from our Self Care Pampering Checklist over the Holidays with February colors—
- Pampering Checklist (50+ Days!)
- Prompts for Continuing Self Care Pampering Ideas. Theses Prompts for more Self Care will help them continue taking time for themselves each and every day.
Who this is Perfect for—
If you work with, educate or coach Women, this is perfect for you! It’s so important for Women to practice Self Love. We need to care for ourselves before we can care for others otherwise we will quickly burn out.
Wishing you had more hours in the day? This PLR Will save you hours and hours of your TIME so you can focus on doing other things you need to (perhaps on your own Self Care and Self Love). This is valuable information you can use to ‘sweeten the deal’ for your clients/customers. Think about what you can do with the extra hours this will give you.
How to Use this February Self Love Planner—
- Make patients or clients feel loved and supported while they’re going through challenges
- Give away as a bonus in your course, training, webinar, retreat or bootcamp
- Rebrand as a low-ticket product to grow your email list
- Adapt for Moms, GrandMoms, Working Women, Single Women …
- Change the fonts and pictures
- Combine the information with a Planner or a Journal, or add to another product you have
- Add to a membership site (what a great addition!)
- Create Printables from the Templates and sell on Etsy or your E-Commerce Store (PDF’s Only)
- This may also be used for Digital Planners. Once you edit the template, save as a PNG and insert that into your planner layout. You can also sell the PNG’s as digital inserts….
Please note—This is for the DIGITAL PRODUCT. NO physical product is provided. You will get a pdf with link to access your Canva templates so you can customize as your own. (Or hand it off to a VA or designer for a quick and easy rebrand!).
You can sell the flatted planner pages in PDF file. You cannot sell or redistribute the Canva template.
This template uses the free elements in Canva. Please follow Canva Free Media License Agreement at:
You will receive a pdf with links to access your files
*** Introductory Pricing ***
There are no refunds as this is a PLR product that you can resell as your own.
February Self Love Planner—The Canva Templates are editable so you can easily re-brand the content and use as your own.
Remember this content comes with a Commercial License. This means you can brand the information and checklists as your own. Just add your website URL and logo to the templates before you download into a pdf. Then you can resell, use as a lead magnet to build your list, or give away as a gift to your current list .
You just may NOT sell or give away any of the Canva templates (source documents) - just save as a PDF & sell or give this version away.
Questions & Answers
Q: What are my License Rights?
A: PLR Self Care content comes with a Commercial License (PLR) so you may brand and edit them as your own. Then you can giveaway or resell the finished versions as PDFs only.
Q: How is my Content Delivered?
A: You will get your PLR Self Care content delivered as Canva Templates, Keynote files, Google Sheets as noted in each individual product. Then you can brand and edit them as desired. This product is delivered as Canva Templates.
Q: When will I receive my content?
A: As soon as your payment has cleared you will see a receipt that contains your links for accessing your PLR Self Care products.
In addition you will receive an email. If you don’t see an email, please check your spam folder. We don’t know why but sometimes this happens. If this does happen, just click on ‘not spam’ and then the emails should appear in your regular email.
Q: Do You Have a Facebook Group that is linked to this site?
A: We do have a Facebook Group which you are invited to join by clicking here. Just click the Request to Join button, fill in the information, and I will add you. This is a great place to interact with other business owners, find out about other Self Care products which are being offered, and any freebies or special deals we have for you.
The group is also a great place to ask questions.
Q: If I have a question where do I get support?
A: You can get support in two different ways—
Email me at Holli@TheWomensInnerCircle.com
Ask in our facebook group. This is wonderful because chances are if you have the question, someone else will too.
There are no reviews yet.